Friday, December 11, 2009

G is for Gazing

 Man I have been SO busy the last couple of weeks! I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done... unsuccessfully I might add. I did FINALLY figure out what to get Hannah tho and that is what is important to me :)

Anyway here are my Gazing picks!

First of all I came across this gorgeous photo and had to include it. I'm a HUGE fan of deviantART and anyone who can create such amazing works using photo manipulation! I've just started playing around with a few photos but I've got a long way to go before I'm as good as the artist from TaraFlyPhotos. You all know I'm a sucker for the Jane Austen time period so her Gazing Upon Pemberley is of course a favorite!



When I was a kid... 6-8 years old perhaps, my mom took me to Lyon College to see a performance of The Velveteen Rabbit. I absolutely LOVED it! The characters pulled me in and had me feeling like I was part of the story. Something about the Star Gazing Hares Paper Theater by Under The Stair Studios reminds me of that day (Plus I love how the muted colors give it a vintage feel).


0 comments:

Search This Blog