Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's Try This One More Time...

Okay so I think its time to breathe a little bit of life back into this blog! I haven't blogged in 9 + months and after spending tons of time reading craft blogs the last few weeks, the bug has bit once again. So my dilemma is ~ continue with this blog or start a new one. Honestly Tara's TieUps is kinda... dead at the moment. I'm still making bows and selling them locally but I'm not listing on Etsy and haven't been for awhile. But still it seems kind of silly to create a new blog when this one is perfectly fine. And I'm proud of some of my previous posts so I'm keeping this one.

I've got a fun and great plan for the next few weeks... I'm going to be featuring some great items from Etsy sellers that would make wonderful Christmas gifts! I figure I spend a lot of time looking at so many great things I might as well share. I hope this will help give everyone some gift ideas as well as getting the sellers some publicity.

0 comments:

Search This Blog