Monday, November 23, 2009

A is for Always

Over the next several weeks I'm going to be searching Etsy using a different letter of the alphabet just to see what I can find! So A is for Always :)

My search returned thousands of potiental items that I could feature, but honestly, one of my favorites was by Patti's Primitives. I absolutely LOVE her "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for" sign, which of course is handmade as all things Etsy are! And best of all she lets you be the designer by choosing the colors! I don't know about you guys but I could definately use this reminder from time to time! My life is always SO busy and SO hectic that sometimes I honestly forget about the little things! Things like the sparkle in my daughter's eyes or her beautiful smile. Thats what I'm thankful for today :)

You also have to check out her Winnie the Pooh and Talk to the Shephard sign. Amazing!!



Oh. My. Gosh. I am in LOVE!! LOL Okay guys had to add another! The "We'll Always Have Paris" set by Just Lilies has the crafter in me ABSOLUTELY GIDDY!! Can you imagine all the things a person could do with this stuff?!?! Yeah I'm buying it and breaking out the Modge Podge over Thanksgiving break!!


0 comments:

Search This Blog