Sunday, November 29, 2009

D is for Delight(ful)

Came across a couple of Delightful Collections earlier today!!

By now I'm sure if you have children and any crafty bone in your body you have refurbished your child's old crayons into *new* crayons popping them into the oven and melting a bunch together. Typically I think people use their muffin pans and when its all said and done, you end up with a big round block of a crayon. These are great, especially for little ones doing free art! Not so great if you gotta stay in the lines... nor are they very pleasing to the eye. HOWEVER the upcylced crayons made by Chase Dreams are so much fun (I love the colors in the Delightful set)!! I'm betting this girl could make crayons into anything!


No lie... those are crayons :)

As I mentioned a couple of posts back, I really have a thing for owls! So of course I have to include Owl Twirl Skort from the Natures Delight Colllection made by Iris & Petunia Originals. The only thing I don't like about it?? It doesn't come in my daughters size :( Course she wouldn't wear it anway... it's not pink and it doesn't sparkle.



1 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Those are adorable. I wonder if you could make crayons from the molds of the post I posted?

Search This Blog