Friday, November 27, 2009

B is for Bubbles

I love love love bubbles!!! Blowing bubbles, bubbles in the tub, bubble gum! Yup I love 'em all!! Which is why I couldn't help myself... you'll see what I mean! So without further ado, and in no particular order, I bring you my Bubbles picks!




Those of you who know me, probably know that I have a thing for owls. Don't know why but I was totally into them BEFORE they became popular... But along with owls I also have an appreciation for all types of birds. So imagine how excited I was when my mom came across these Birdie Buddies Bubbly Soaps  from B.E. Dickens. Not only are these absolutely adorable but pomegrante scent?? Yum! It's one of my favs *hint hint* :)





Want a necklace that makes a statement? The Bubbles Necklace by In Love with a Rock Star definately makes a statement!! I LOVE that it is flashy and bold but inexpensive as well!!! And hello... half the beads are pink while the others look EXACTLY like the bubbles you blow in the summer :) So sweet!

0 comments:

Search This Blog