Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the Air

I've never been very big on celebrating Valentine's Day. I've only been in a few relationships on Valentines Day in the first place and they were usually fairly new so we weren't all lovey dovey. Of course, I've never really been much of a lovey dovey kind of person anyway. I suppose I am a romantic at heart but just don't want anyone to know it :) It's usually covered up with sarcasm or making jokes. But when I'm all alone, I too, will sit and watch Titanic or The Notebook and cry like a blubbering fool. Not just tears rolling down my cheeks... I'm talking full blown sobbing. Anyway we'll save all of that for later :)

Back to this Valentine's Day thing... If I think back, I've only ever gotten roses one time. My boyfriend at the time sent my a dozen roses to work on what was the worst work day of my life. Thank goodness for the roses putting me in a better mood or I probably would have quit. Another year I was planning to spend the evening with my best guy friend since we were both single. On his way to my house, he decided to stop at the local teen hangout and visit with some friends. Well... lets just say my teddy bear ended up going home with some other girl that night and my Valentine's card was likely picked up by the litter control team. And me? I sat around waiting on someone who never showed. Didn't hear from him for a couple of weeks actually... which is good. Because any earlier and I probably would have beat the crap out of him. But friends are friends and I had to forgive him since he ended up dating the girl for a couple of years. Guess it was love at first sight.

Anyway the last few days I've come across some pretty cool stuff! Just in time for Valentine's Day! LOL the photos have not been edited or changed in anyway unless noted with a *

While walking out to my car I just happen to look down ~



*So I picked it up and moved it for another cool photo ~



This morning I was making Hannah's Valentine's Day mailbox for school ~



After I shook the glitter off onto a piece of paper ~

0 comments:

Search This Blog